All for Joomla All for Webmasters

How to: Check if Your Galaxy Note 7 Have Faulty Battery

If you own the Galaxy Note 7, then you most likely found out about the battery issues at this point. What you won’t not know is that not all demonstrates are influenced. The issues appear to be with cells beginning from Samsung’s own SDI auxiliary that creates the Galaxy Note 7 batteries.

 

The SDI produces up to 70% of the 2.5 million evaluated Galaxy Note 7 units that have so far landed. The other 30 percent of batteries have been given by Chinese battery creator ATL, which means there is a better than average risk that your phablet is sheltered.

To discover what model, you have, check the back of your gadget, or go to the Phone information part. If there it says “made in China,” then you are protected. Something else, return the unit to the merchant.

30319-1ddab344_588_492

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

UNLOCK YOUR PHONE HERE